Difference between revisions of "V45: color picker, https support, updated cool hub and docker"
From wubrowse wiki
(Created page with "* We are releasing version 45 of browser code today, updates include: ==enhanced color picker== * now when you right click a track, configure, you have more choice to choose y...")
Revision as of 14:19, 28 December 2017
- We are releasing version 45 of browser code today, updates include:
enhanced color picker
- now when you right click a track, configure, you have more choice to choose your preferred color instead our predefined color list.
- we are supporting HTTPS hosting now, for all our embedding users, you could use HTTPS url of our JS files, we are still provide HTTP too.
- Since last version, we now support cool format track too, in this release we also collected published long range data in cool format and organized them to a datahub.
- the cool hub is listed in our public hub list
- the track table in the cool hub
updated docker image
- there is a 'back to search results' button now allows you go back to the search list after you click one track.