V40: performance improvement
From wubrowse wiki
- We are happy to release version 40 today.
- Source code could always be downloaded from https://github.com/epgg/eg/releases
- Highlighted changes:
Faster hub loading speed
- Thanks to our new engineer Deepak who did the hard work on improving the loading speed of large hubs!!
Better support for loading remote hub
- We are using the libcurl library to read hub file remotely instead of using wget to download it. Improved the stability.
- A PDF link will also be provided when users use the 'Screenshot' App.
Other bug fixes
- long url (url longer than 256 characters ) fix by Jin Lee and Daofeng
- simple bed track with different color in different strand by Jin Lee
- value of y-axis limited to 2 decimal points in case of floating number
- bug fix, sometimes generated svg link have no .svg prefix
- a Makefile was added for building the C binary program
- bug fix, Error fetching SNP information was fixed
- url with + is supported
- use encodeURIComponent instead of escape which is deprecated
- use decodeURIComponent instead of unescape which is deprecated
- add curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1L); for following location support
- SNP search switched to exact match
- change help links to wiki site